Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fisharama

Here's what I do to relax......What do you do? Some like danger (which I happen to enjoy now and then), some like reading (I read the back of cereal boxes), and there are those who enjoy exercising (I make a conscious effort to always walk fast and talk a lot everywhere I go and then skip any other exercise!) Look at all the personnel I keep on staff to help with the gear!
Some of you probably wonder "why does he fish so much? Is he nuts?" The answer is, yes. The reason I enjoy fishing so much has been explained earlier in the blog....However, basically it is an escape and a great hobby....Let alone the tasty fish! Here is the dock send off!
The "Church's" Walleye Planer Board System in action! (See, I go to church)
Tally: ZERO fish....Stress level nearly empty....(see above post for remaining stress :)

The high speed 15 horsepower takeoff! >

0 comments: