Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, August 14, 2008

Think out of the Box!

Well, yesterday it happened.....For years we have wanted a laptop....And so I finally went out and bought one.....A beautiful Toshiba laptop.....And life dealt a little blow to us as this beautiful new computer accidentally got dropped....And the SCREEN SHATTERED! A call to an authorized Toshiba dealer today revealed the cost of fixing the screen was nearly 700 dollars! Forget about it! Without further explanation, here is you tip from ALMOSTGUNLAKERS TODAY.....THINK OUT OF THE BOX!!!!!(I may be crazy but I am VERY VERY INTELLIGENT!)

0 comments: