Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, August 18, 2008

Tenure!

Today is a celebration and a first for me........10 YEARS AT THE SAME JOB!

tenure: "A condition attained by a faculty member through highly competent scholarly activities which assures the faculty member security of employment and immunity from reprisals or threats due to an intellectual position or belief which may be unpopular and which guarantees annual reappointment for the faculty member until voluntary resignation, retirement, or removal for adequate cause."

Looking back, I am such a different person than when I started....Changed, that is for sure...I am proud to have stuck it out and am unsure what the future holds....But that is what makes life such an adventure! You just live one day at a time....This journey of 10 short years seems so long and was packed with so many memories.....There were times of smiles and fun, hysterical laughter....Times of agony and weeping, horror.....I came close at times in my head to giving it up and had days of such absolute enjoyment.....So.........

Here is to another 10!

1 comments:

Homemaker Ang said...

congrats! i remembered the day you started...