Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Outdoorsman Hibernation






It is with great pleasure today that I present to you my concept on my "Outdoorsman Hibernation." You see, as much as I enjoy summer, only two seasons of the year truly touch the inner workings of my soul and the machine I call my "Outdoorsman Skills." I am sure that many of the readers of this blog know of which I am speaking as the tinge of cold air the last few nights begins to ignite that energy inside......

Summer is a wonderful season where I enjoy fishing and parties.....But only FALL holds the primer to awaken me from my OUTDOORSMAN HIBERNATION! As the cool winds and changing leaves soon begin, a fire begins raging inside which brings me out of my slumber....My body goes into FULL OUTDOOR ENGULFING EXTRAVAGANZA MODE !!!!!!!!!! I begin to forage through all the old memories of the woods and outdoors that so many beautiful Fall Hunting Seasons have burned on the movie reel of my soul....









Here are a few snapshots that play today on the screen inside my mind:








This year marks the 21st year I have ventured into the outdoors in the Fall and Winter!!!!!! Leelanau County once again will be the arena this year where the games happen!


Here is a little peak at the area:







While I can't give you much more details, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE FIRE INSIDE FOR ADVENTURE AND DANGER IN THE NORTH COUNTRY OF MICHIGAN HAS BEGUN TO RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The OUTDOORSMAN HIBERNATION INSTINCT HELPS ME SURVIVE THE HOT MUGGY SUMMER AND....Save my REAL ENERGY for FALL AND WINTER! THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN MY SOUL OVERFLOWS WITH THE SMELLS, COLORS, BEAUTY, AND SOUNDS OF NATURE!!!!!!!!

0 comments: