Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, December 03, 2006

I can't help Myself

"I've got to see you Again"-Norah Jones
Lines in your face don't bother me
Down in my chair, when you dance over me....

I can't help myself, I'VE GOT TO SEE YOU AGAIN...

Late in the night, when I'm all alone
and I look at the clock and I know you're at home
I can't help myself, I'VE GOT TO SEE YOU AGAIN....

I could almost go there, just to watch you be seen.....
I could almost go there, just to live in a dream....



I've got to get my hands on you! I've waited long enough! I finally went out searching in the cold snowy night.....Man was it cold outside.....But with patience and persistence I'm getting closer and closer to you........ON A REGULAR BASIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to see how you tick, your little quirks,what you like, your inner workings......the more I learn, the more a joy it is to be with you! And the more I need to get my hands on you-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KABLAMMMMMMMMMMMMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I braved the snowy waves on Gun Lake tonight and hooked into this monster! A nice big old fat Winter Gun Lake Pike!

And if it doesn't ring a bell with you, almostgunlakers fans, I dare ya to go stand out in your driveway for six hours and occasionally dip your hands in a bucket.......IT IS COLD OUTSIDE! AND REAL COLD ON THE LAKE! I LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one man. good job. hey how much longer u up in training

GRPOA said...

I'll be back on the front lines New Year's Day.

GRPOA said...

And while I was out there trolling around on Gun Lake today.....Let me tell you, it was so scenic.....Big fat snow flakes drifting down, a cold breeze nipping at my face....And not a soul around.....Just me and my thoughts.....Free......................

Anonymous said...

You are Da Man!
Love,
Mom T