Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Salute to Captain Fishglasses!

I wrote this little ditty about my brother to read at his wedding. I was very nervous (not like me) to read it.....Here it is:



Brother



Tis none other on earth, with whom I share this bond

Not a man who walks, I can think so fond.

Who shares this branch, in genealogical tree,

With a unique title, he shares only with me.



I've struggled along this change from infant to man,

Able to keep my stride, for next to you I stand.

We've journeyed together and floundered each in our own,

Yet one thing remains Jeremy, you are not alone.



You and I are brothers, the only man on this earth,

I can proudly point to and say, "This is my Brother, in my heart, and by birth!"



Jittters 11-29-07

0 comments: