Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, December 06, 2007

Bringin' The Blog to a NEW LEVEL!!!

Up above you will see my new SLIDESHOW from Flickr.com and the new stompin' rockin' twangin' butt kickin' collaboration of my FAVORITE HITS! I'M TALKING EVERYTHING FROM BEASTIE BOYS TO WAYLON JENNINGS!

ENJOY! Slide a couple free quarters into the Almostgunlakers JUKE BOX of LOVE!

Much kudos to AmyO of Camp-Osto for putting music on her blog about 2 years ago and finally frustrating me enough to figure it out!

2 comments:

AmyO said...

Awwwe..that is so nice. Thanks. Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you put my favorite song on there Jitters. The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. Rock on Gordon...Rock on!

Speedo