Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Visions of Things to Come!


Team T is bringin' her up a notch this year.......More to come in January!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok jitters,

give us the specs

signed
madonna

Anonymous said...

A new boat jitters? Can this one be towed with the garden tractor?

GRPOA said...

Well, I can't quite narrow down who Madonna is but: 1983 Starcraft Islander 21 feet of fish butt kicking joy! She's got a 120hp Mercruiser inboard/outboard, cuddy cabin, WINDSHIELD WIPERS(if that gives you any idea the water I'm gonna be takin' her in), Ship to Shore Radio, Ol' bastard sea compass, Lowrance Fish Finder....WOOOOOOOOOO

And no, it would break my lawn tractor.....I'm a little worried if it's gonna fit in the TEAM TOBIN PALACE OF INVENTION pole barn!