Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, December 02, 2007

Ice Fishing is Just Around the Corner!



You think I'm a redneck? Look at this ad I found on EBAY while searching "Ice Shanty." No BS.



Here is the ad:
"This is a 1983 buick 4dr ice fishing shanty designed and built by Kordus Engineering (myself). It is capable of fishing 3 guys comfortably, no other shanty is this comfy. It is more of a permanent shanty but is pretty portable with a trailer and a winch or about 4 guys. It is a little heavy but it is worth the look and attention. All the doors still open and can be locked with a key. The front windows roll down, the back windows don't, but the rear vent windows still open. I have used it for two years and I have had my fun with it, I don't have a place to keep it anymore so it's time to get rid of it. I have alot more pics on my space page, search for Bryan Kordus on myspace and click on the pic's link and go into the ice fishing shanty folder, there is like 20 pic's. If you don't have a Myspace account just send me an email and I can send the pic's to you. Thanks for looking! It is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at anytime. I will deliver for a buck a mile from Kenosha WI. Cell Ph#: 1-262-515-5219"

Take a peek http://cgi.ebay.com/ICE-FISHING-SHANTY-BUICK-4-DR-3-MAN_W0QQitemZ270193372964QQihZ017QQcategoryZ36152QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting




1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

are you going to bid on it?