Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Rooster?


I'm brainstorming for a boat name! I have a feeling that "The Rooster" might make its way on the back of the TEAM T OUTDOORS VESSEL!






Here are some ideas for graphics I've just started throwing around:














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

isnt one of those a chicken hawk???

Anonymous said...

how about the croton pelican

Anonymous said...

Jitters;

take a look at the picture right above "Blog Archives" and then the rooster with his sleeves rolled up,tell me they didn't come out of the same egg.that's my vote.Happy Holidays.

sheriff B.

HomemakerAng said...

i like "jitterbug" or something you have already, Team T or almost gunlakers, etc. just my stinking 2 cents... its so you!


you could put your blog url on there too? you need to buy almostgunlakers.com


xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

how about the duck. I'm rather fond of that. The "drunk duck" however is already taken. As is my motto " circling the globe, one beer at a time".