Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, December 29, 2007

Proof!


Well almostgunlaker fans, I must tell you I now have proof that the jolly ol' fat man really does exist....Concrete evidence.....Unrefutable information that establishes his jollyness!


Two days before Christmas as I sat down to begin my shift, a plain white envelope was passed my way. My last name was all that adorned the front of it. I held it up in the light wondering if it was a lawsuit, a naughty gram from a boss for not filling out the proper paperwork, or a scathing letter about some work related issue.


As I took a deep breath and opened it, my heart began to melt. I unfolded the carefully anonymous crafted note that read, "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE T'S. FROM, SANTA."


I was puzzled wondering if the Anthrax had already been ingested into my skin. And out fell $100 in hot American twenty dollar bills.......


Unbelievable. This hot hundie came at a most precious time to make Christmas that much better for my harem of TEAM T BEAUTIES....
I finally have the proof I need to believe! Thanks Santa. You touched my heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did you ever figure out who gave you the present??

GRPOA said...

I have absolutely no idea who gave me the present! I thought I had it figured out but handwriting analysis proved to be false. Whoever Santa is, you touched my heart!

Jitters

GRPOA said...

Perhaps you did?

Jitters

(Do you dare throw a clue into my mind?)