Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, February 04, 2008

Almostgunlakers Announces Naming of Vessel


NEWS RELEASE:

TeamT is happy to announce the naming of the vessel! After careful consideration and thought on all the names submitted to the website, I am happy to announce that I have selected the below listed name and icon for the vessel!!!!!! (click to enlarge!)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Name. Who's going to be your first mate Skipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great name!
Dad and Mom T!

GRPOA said...

My wife is the first mate. She knows all too well that "the floggings will continue until morale improves!