Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Call the Firehouse!

So many things burning in my life right now........


Lanterns in shanties.....




Heaters in Shanties!!!




And most of all, big ol flames of burnin' clothes! My wife has lost TWENTY FIVE pounds and I demanded that she get rid of her old pajamies and pants......So today, we B U R N E D em! I am so proud of her!









UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************************


MAKE THAT 29 POUNDS! AS of tonight (4 1/2 this week), the total is 29 pounds! Perhaps she wants to partake this Saturday in the GUN LAKE WINTERFEST OR THE BIKINI FASHION SHOW???


Stand by for pics from my first ever attendance of the GUN LAKE WINTERFEST ON GUN LAKE THIS SATURDAY! (pictured below are some of Barry County's Finest cookin' up the chili for the CHILI COOK OFF!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes!! The rest of us "Hot Mama's" demand to know her secret!!! What is Mama-T doing to lose the weight???

GRPOA said...

It's a combination of weight watchers and a special medicine that I give her on a semi-daily basis.....we like to call it Jitters secret medicine!

GRPOA said...

and she works out two to three times a day

GRPOA said...

on top of the work out she gets from jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

Your Wife is HOT!

HomemakerAng said...

congrats!

AmyO said...

Good for you! That is awesome. Congrats!