Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, February 25, 2008

Poop Standoff of Wills!


Well, my son has digressed in his potty training. I had him going outside without a problem and this last week or two he has decided that it was too much to go outside. After numerous times of having him go #1 outside, then come inside and immediately poop, today I finally got him to go outside!


I was getting frustrated that even after being outside with him for over 20 minutes, he would immediately come in and poop. I am happy to report that now, THE STANDOFF IS OVER! After he held it for over a day coming in and out of his cage, he finally LET HER GO! OUTSIDE!


I am starting to wonder why all in my home seem to be testing my will and resolve? I think

they underestimate my veracity and I will prevail.....My son better watch it or he will be finding a hasp and lock on his cage! HA!

0 comments: