Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, February 25, 2008

Hogs and Dogs!

The staff here at TEAM T OUTDOORS loves to celebrate the harvest and enjoyment of God's creation by other hunters and fisherman.....I offer up for your consideration two recent feats of harvesteriffic beauty.......

Trailer with some private lake Hog PERCH!







Wild Al brings down another beast! The Coyote Man!






Nice job men!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Bobby was fishing the same lake he took me on, those pictures can be used for evidence for the recreational trespass charge that will be forth coming. I seem to recall the last time went something like this "ok, now when we get to the open field, we want to move quickly to the trees so as not to be seen." Bob do we have permission to fish here? "we do when it's normal business hours and the owner is at work. Now go park your truck in my brothers driveway and make sure your foot tracks in the snow don't lead back to Steve's house." Nice fish though. Mudduck