Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Day Of Spoiling for Mrs. TEAM T

Today was a day of rest and reward for all that my wife does here at home....It started out at 0630 hrs this morning (Tuesday) when I got up and prepared to serve the hungry TEAM T beauties.........Picture below is the breakfast chow line ready to roll:


Here are the hungry robins who have an automatic internal clock of 0700 wakeup.....argh...They have the same thing inside them that these newfangled watches have to keep them on time.....






After feeding the troops, I got em all cleaned up and dressed (*double argh) and we headed off to let mama sleep in.....Undisturbed......With no one in the house. We returned at 2pm to make a late lunch of homeade Pumpkin Soup with Roasted Shallots and Sage. To accompany this delicious soup was Herb Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches......DELICIOUS. A superb selection of Good Harbor Vineyards "Trillium" White Table Wine helped wash it all down.....

I had many helping hands in making dinner.....

(of which I started making right after lunch-NOTE-they never showed June Cleaver in the kitchen all day but it appears that is what it takes to make all this stuff......) Dinner was a scrumptous Butterflied Chicken with Zucchini-Ricotta Stuffing. Here is the bird ready to go in the oven......Lots of herbs on the outside and pads of butter! Stuffed full of my homeade Zucchini-Rocotta Cheese Stuffing!

The finished product!!! I paired up a tarfully delicious Good Harbor Vineyards "Cherry Wine" to put our tastebuds into overdrive!


Just in time for the all time best cake/torte I have ever made.....Can you say Almond Chocolate Torte with homeade Caramel Sauce? Unbelievable...Can you see the sticky sauce glistening in the picture?


NOTE: all of this was made by me from scratch from a cookbook......Suzanne Somers "Get Skinny on Fabulous Food"......

I want to thank you for all you do here honey! Here we are basking in the glow on the TEAM T PORCH.

And after all this girly romantic cooking stuff I'm off to Walleye/Pike fish tomorrow.....Gotta make sure no one is confused about my manliness.


Oh, I almost forgot. The night was capped off by some Indian Wrestling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is impressive! wow!!

Anonymous said...

HEY TEAM T, I DONT KNOW IF YOU WERE STILL LOOKING FOR A SCHOOL GUS TO BUY, BUT I KNOW WHERE ONE IS FOR SALE. IF INTERESTED JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET MORE INFO ON IT.

-CART BOY

Anonymous said...

srry ment bus

motherof4girls said...

I appreciated the whole day. It felt weird not having to do anything. Thanks for the nice dinner and time to relax. I could get use to it :)
Mrs. TEAM T