Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, August 21, 2006

No Work for One Week!!!!!!!!

I have to share with you this naive fantasy of wonder and excitement I always get. Its a euphoric feeling, and it occurs every time I have extended time off from work.....I feel like now anything is possible.....I can be crazy and build outstandingly crazy stuff.....I can do anything......Well, I'm feeling it now as I don't have to work until next week Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turning my backyard into grandstands and a monster semi truck rally with thousands of people......

I'm talking some serious fishing on Gun Lake......


















Cooking some gourmet chef meals.....

Finally making my own homeade whiskey still in my backyard......

Building a rocket or glider I can fly in to work with and dodge all the traffic....

I'm dead serious....I was laughing on the way home today in the Commanche Commander.....I laughed about my high expectations of extended time off and how I had to keep the commander under 58 mph or experience a throw ya off the road shake in the front end since the front struts and shocks need to be replaced....I suspect some of my rocket and monster truck time will be spent fixing up the commander....

On a serious note I should hear today about the 39' 1985 SCHOOLBUS I'm trying to wrangle up from a school.....The guy told me I could have it for a song......How much do you think a song is? He never said how much, just that it was a song...I gotta believe its not much.....He said they bought the bus 10 years ago for 1$ from a local school district......Let's all cross our fingers and hope its reaaaaaal cheeeeap.....

Anyway.......I have a week off and the sky is the limit!!!!

And although I'm gone from Thursday thru Saturday for a "work" conference......It ain't drivin' around in circles putting out small grass fires in people's lives.....ITS ALL ABOUT GITTEN-R-DONE!

Maybe I'll thow off the bow lines, set sail, and do somethin' real crazy like order those plans out of the back of Popular Mechanics for the "GLIDER PLANE" and start flying into work.....

I have already committed myself to a "Tuesday Mom/Wife Appreciation Day" where my wife gets pampered by sleeping in, breakfast in bed (made by me and the girls of course), special lunch after I vacate the house of children with me on some shoppin' escapades so that mom can just veg out and not worry about kids putting forks covered in maple syrup in the electric plugs, followed by a HOT TEAM T CHEF DINNER......DESSERT IS A HOT BUBBLE BATH WITH WAY TO MANY SCENTED CANDLES, A CD ME AND THE TEAM T GIRLS ARE GONNA BUY that will be scratched and wrecked withing 2 days, Cherry Wine from Good Harbor Vineyards, a massage.......and......well, then I'm puttin' the kids to bed......uh hum......"wrestling" as we tell the kids were doing when the door is locked.....

How much do you think a song is? Seriously? Weigh in...

  • WORD OF CAUTION/NOTE OF INTEREST/DISCLAIMER: According to the law of the United States of America, it is illegal for a private citizen to make whiskey....So I can't and won't ever make it. So before you all try and make money off the tip line.....I AM NOT MAKING WHISKEY.....They only pay you if they find something....Don't waste your or their time.....Just speaking my mind here....









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

free........jt

Anonymous said...

thank you for putting that disclaimer in at the end their. we have enough stupid ppl callin s/o we dont need more lol.

-cart boy

Anonymous said...

SRT WAS HERE