Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, August 17, 2006

What do you dream of? What are some tasks you would like to finish?

I've had dreams of fighting bad guys and my gun won't work properly, a re-occurring flying dream where if I just lift my legs up and bend them and I can fly.......ANYWHERE.....Some quite odd dreams I won't share......But here are some of the current things I am dreaming of and goals I have:

Busses to Palace Motor Homes
















Fencing in my yard

Walleye

Bein Johnny Cash

This brings up a topic of discussion......VISION....Do you have vision? I'm talking about seeing the end result? I see my sister is cleaning out the back 40 of her property and digging a pond.....VISION.....I often get wierd looks when I speak of building a motor home out of a bus.......People can only think of sleeping in the bus they rode in to school......VISION>>>>>I'm talking about looking at an old school bus and seeing the possibilities....DO YOU HAVE VISION?















If not, you are missing out on LIFE! TODAY IS LIFE. NOT YESTERDAY....TODAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey jitters, I will start leaving you comments. From this blog I have a new respect for you as a person. I still think your nuts but thats from one nut to another. Chico

Anonymous said...

you know im here.........jeremy

HomemakerAng said...

we are all still here! i have over 25,000 hits and not a ton of comments... people like to snoop and not let you know they are :)

xo

one way to get more comments i find is when i comment on other blogs in common with mine, etc. thats how i met my current blogger friends
do a search on "bus re-do" or something maybe
xo