Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, August 21, 2006

UNDER SEIGE....BY WOMEN

I LIVE WITH FIVE WOMEN. NOT ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, BUT FFFIIIVVEE...CINCO...

WHAT A FITTING SONG....FOR A DRAINING EXPERIENCE... CAN YOU FEEL THE PAIN OF LOVING TWO WOMEN? TRY WHAT FEELS LIKE LOVING 105 WOMEN.....


Trying to love two women is like a ball and chain.
Sometimes the pleasure ain't worth the strain.
It's a long old grind, and it tires your mind.

Trying to hold two women is tearing me apart.
One's got my money, the other's got my heart.
It's a long old grind, and it tires your mind.


When you try to please two women, you can't please yourself.
At best it's only half good; a man can't stock two shelves.
It's a long old grind, and it tires your mind.

THE OAKRIDGE BOYS, "TRYIN' TO LOVE TWO WOMEN"
My life is full of barbies, pink underpants, flowers, multi-colored frustrating as hell hair ties, buttoning dresses, barbies, makeup, and pink toys.....Good thing I'm secure in being a man....

and p.s., I stand up to pee just to make a point........It's just me and the son vs the ladies.....he's still working on the whole stand up/pee thing.....but I have confidence in him....


I LOVE MY WOMEN!


0 comments: