Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What I enjoy...

Hello all......Its time for ME to open the crazy box of my mind again and let it out.....Here is what is currently going on in my mind.


I'm 31 years old and am happy. I look in the mirror and although there are things I would change (teeth,chin, well thats about it) I am happy. I wake up most mornings and am happy. I have so much going on in my head I'll never share....But anyway.....I want you to see and experience the things in life that I enjoy.....The little things sometimes.....They make all the big differences......I want each of you to stop an think a second.....WHAT DO YOU ENJOY? WHAT ARE THE THINGS IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE THAT YOU LOOK FORWARD TO? WHAT DO YOU TREASURE?

I enjoy

MY SON



POKER





Drinking other people's Jack Daniels.......

Ice fishing


















Hog PERCH



Trolling for Hours and not exercising my mind......Just relying on my 10+years of fishing instinct......

Easter Egg Hunts

I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLY enjoy a new pair (any type) of brand ass spankin' new fishin' glasses!

Softball Games.....



....



3 comments:

HomemakerAng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HomemakerAng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HomemakerAng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.