Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, August 04, 2006

*****NEWS RELEASE******

Attention! Attention! Be advised, there is an investigation being completed right now for a bloody crime scene located in a boat named "TEAM TOBIN". Investigators have released a photo of the bloody crime scene:

.
Investigators are asking for information about this watercraft and a Jeep "COMMANCHE COMMANDER" commonly seen launching the boat into GUN LAKE. Officials have made a seizure of this boat in what they are calling a "Brutal Walleye Killing."
Officers are also asking for help in identifying the man holding this 'EYE. They believe he is a redneck die hard Walleye Trollin' fisherman by the look of his boat.
This beautiful specimen is believed to have been caught on Gun Lake at 11am this morning. An autopsy showed the fish was 25 inches and 4 LBS 12 OZ'S!
Dental records are currently being compared for possible identification.
Officials hope to use the dental records so that they can notify next of kin THAT THEY ARE IN BIG TROUBLE BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THE NEXT OF KIN LIVE AND I'M COMING FOR EM! CLOSE THE WEED WINDOWS AND LOCK THE ROCK DOORS! TEAM TOBIN IS OUT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAVE YOU CHECKED THE WALLEYE CHILDREN??????
.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me only a selfish self centered emtionally unstable shallow individual with a mild case of tourette's syndrome would go walley fishing and never invite any of the people he works with..Just a thought. -George

Anonymous said...

Iheard your beautiful wife caught that. Just teasin'