Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Work. I've come to the realization that I'D RATHER FISH...

The way I am….

Wish I were down on some blue bayou
A Bamboo cane stuck in the sand
But the road I’m on, don’t seem to go there
So I just dream……and keep on bein’ the way I am…

Wish I enjoyed what makes’ my livin’
Did what I do with willing hands
Well some would RUN…..but that ain’t like me
I just DREAM and keep on bein’ the way I am…..

The way I am don’t fit my shackles
The way I am…….REALITY

I CAN ALMOST SEE THAT BOBBER DANCIN’
I JUST DREAM AND KEEP ON BEIN’ THE WAY I AM……

Merle Haggard “The way I am”.

Don't get my wrong, I appreciate havin' a good job.......I'd just rather do other things and not be interrupted by WORK>.........................




0 comments: