Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Public Service Message-Only You Can Prevent Dead Blogs!

All Blog Viewers: Please click on the Below Photo....




And remember, if you stop by and look at this blog......If you laugh.....If you get disgusted......No matter what, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.....I'M DYING HERE.....SPIRATIC COMMENTS FROM A FEW AND REGULAR COMMENTS FROM MY SISTER.....FOR 4000 PAGE VIEWS THAT SUCKS!


Don't know how to comment? Click on the "0 comments". You can remain anonymous! Say what ya want, I don't know who you are......Unless you care to leave ur name or a small clue for me....click on what looks like this....

posted by TEAM T OUTDOORS @ 12:33 AM 0 comments

END OF PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE....In the words of Chris Rock, can a guy get a table dance?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here comes the law..........

Anonymous said...

Your Blog is my guilty pleasure....