Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, February 17, 2006

HAIR AND AGING UNGRACEFULLY



The word "hair" is such a unique word that never seems to get the credit or time it deserves..We wash it, comb it, cut it, condition it, perm it, color it, obsess over flakes in it, curl it...........WOW! HAIR!
How many other body parts have their own spray named after them? I mean, HAIRSPRAY!
On this posting you will see some of the various hairstyles I've sported....... Enjoy them!
As a side note, I've included a recent photo of what I titled, AGING UNGRACEFULLY........
I'VE NOTICED THAT IN THE LAST TWO YEARS, ITS FALLING OUT!
I'm not vain enough for the Hair Clinic for Men so it may all be coming off soon! Just remember.....these bodies are set to ultimately expire and go back to dust........
And the next time you are in the mirror, take a look at your hair........its worthy of the extra look after all.......
One other often undicussed and overlooked fact about hair, HAIR HURTS! I'm talking about full blown hat-head pain......That good old feeling of wearing a hat all day and then realizing your hair hurts! Not to mention how much it hurts to have one single hair pulled out.......If you've forgotten this, your assignment for tomorrow is to wear a nice knit stocking cap all day, perhaps putting it on right after the shower......Then take it off at the end of the day and try and comb your hair....!!!!! Oh man!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the hair blog is hilarious!!!! the bald one looks like howie mandel!

bib sister

Jeremy said...

My camera fun is done, but keep checkin my blog......

Anonymous said...

Cool web site, I hadn't noticed almostgunlakers.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Continue the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at almostgunlakers.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this blog post above if I provide a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Alex

GRPOA said...

Depends what type of link it is. I keep it clean here. Greazy clean