Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, February 17, 2006

WAR HEROES....SACRIFICES......OLD GLORY.....THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN THE WORLD!





WHAT IS SACRIFICE? TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS, I have an assignment for you......Ready?

Go and find a suitcase.....Did ya find it? Ok, good. Now, one pair of socks, one pair of underwear, toiletries, a picture of your beloved, one pair of shoes, a coat........o.k. you are all set.....

NOW:

Go down to the local bus station, get on the bus,and ride it to Fort Bragg....take that suitcase and give it to the guy at the counter.....He is gonna give you several sets of clothes, shoes, boots, a couple hats......Get in line, ITS HAIRCUT TIME!

Now endure 16 weeks of stress, training, and hardship......Now, are you seasick at all? Too bad....get on a boat and ride it for about 2-weeks.....and are you ready for the next part?????

YOU'RE DEAD.

GRANDPA SCHUMAKER, FAR RIGHT OF ABOVE 3 SOLDIER PICTURE.....WWII-THANK YOU GRANDPA!

0 comments: