Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, February 19, 2006

YOU DO YOUR THING, I'LL DO MINE


HERE ARE A COUPLE THINGS I THINK......



Put Me on a mountain, way back in the back woods
Put me on a lake with a big one on the line
Put me ‘round the campfire, cookin something I just cleaned,
YOU DO YOUR THING, I’LL DO MINE

I AIN’T TRAIDIN IN MY FAMILY’S SAFETY, JUST TO SAVE ON A LITTLE GAS
AND I’LL PRAY TO GOD ANYPLACE ANYTIME
AND YOU CAN BET I’LL PICK UP THE PHONE
IF UNCLE SAM CALLS ME UP

HEY, I’LL WORRY ABOUT ME, YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT YOU
I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE, AND YOU CAN BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE TOO

I AIN’T GONNA SPARE THE ROD BECAUSE THAT AIN’T WHAT MY DADDY DID
AND I SURE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WRONG AND RIGHT
YOU KNOW, TO ME, ITS JUST COMMON SENSE, A BROKEN ROAD=A CONSEQUENCE.

AND I’M GONNA KEEP ON WORKIN’ HARD AND MAKE MY MONEY THE OL’ FASHION WAY
BECAUSE I DON’T WANT A PIECE OF NOBODY ELSES' PIE!
IF I DON’T GET MY FILL OUT OF LIFE, I AIN’T GONNA BLAME NO ONE BUT ME!

AND, YOU AIN’T GONNA BE MY JUDGE BECAUSE MY JUDGE WILL JUDGE US ALL SOMEDAY…………..

SO,

YOU DO YOUR THING I’LL DO MINE….. MONTGOMERY GENTRY "YOU DO YOUR THING"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didnt even shoot any of those deer.....Thats my buck and MJK does.....wheres yours???