Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, February 16, 2006





OUR FAMILY!

We are six strong, seven counting the dog "weenerman"...5 chicas and one male......two males countin' ween's....

And here is something we don't believe:

IF IT COSTS MORE, IT'S BETTER.....the couch we are sitting on was purchased at Value City Furniture. The kids have literally written with markers on it and the stain wipes off! Art Van should be formally booked for price gouging and fraud......Got news for ya Art, why would I buy your 1200 dollar sofa when my kids are just gonna wreck it????? Which starts an interesting discussion. I remember growing up watching my dad walking around looking for his screwdrivers, tools, hunting great etc.........He seemed quite frustrated......and now I feel his anguish......I distinctly remember him locking up his tools and saying "these are daddy's!" Kind of like when i went to get the mail the other day and tripped on a shovel laying .5 inches from a major road in front of our house.....then I remember a precious child from our household was messing with it.....The whole point to this is, we do buy things but can't afford and don't want the mosty pricey.....I'll include some photo's of what I'm talking about later on in the blog.....and if we can't buy it, I rig it together!

Wait til you see the "jitter sled" and "jitter deer hauler"........Jitters is my nickname since I have a tremor which is probably on the list in a doctor's flow chart for symptoms of a serious pending full blown onset of Michael J. Fox disorder......better not to know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just know this will be the funniest thing I ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see what is next!

BIG SISTER ANG

Jeremy said...

Remeber this, unless we are willing to deny the flesh totally, we are apart from God. That doesnt mean we must be sinless, it only means we must chose to do what is right and not sin...You get that?? I have scripture to back.... We have put God in a box, its ok to live like hell knowing we are saved,,,,thats wrong, we have to sell out to Jesus. Welcome to the Hour of Power!!!

GRPOA said...

Amen Jeremy.....Lets break your post down....
Am I/we unwilling to deny the flesh totally? Am I apart from God. Am I sinless? Am I not choosing to do what is right and sin? Am I putting God in a box and living like hell since I know I am saved? Am I wrong? Have I not sold out to Jesus?

I can answer that I am not sinlesss....I'm yearning to know what you are trying to communicate with your post.....

Jeremy said...

I am saying this, you are either for Jesus or against him. Believe and do ALL what the bible says, not just the parts we like. It is a command, not a suggestion. AND I am not pointing fingers, All have sinned and fallen short........ I am just stating some facts.....