Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, February 18, 2006

MY FOURTH LOVE-PERCHARAMA!


























A BOUNTIFUL CREEL TO SAY THE LEAST!!!!!!!!






A GLORIOUS PERCH CRANKIN FEST......I KEPT 33 PERCH, THREW ABOUT 15 BACK, AND KEPT 14 BLUEGILLS.......THE BEST PART WAS SEEING MY DAUGHTER SAY, "DAD, FISH ON!"







A HOT FRIED PERCH DINNER WITH HOMEADE COSESLAW FOLLOWED BY AN ICE COLD TOTTIE, A CIGGIE, AND SNUGGLIN WITH THE WIFE..........WHAT THE HECK DOES A GUY NEED???????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CHLOE's CHIN IN THIS ONE PICTURE!
THE HIGH BALL< ON THE FLOOR DYING!
big SIS

Anonymous said...

you are at least the all-time greatest ice fisherman, good job including the family... good investment of life all the way around, i'm watching you roll with the punches here and there too. good job all the way around. -MJK