Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, February 20, 2006

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION UPDATE/TIPS

SPOKE TO GRANDPA TEAM T TONITE AND HE SUGGESTED THE FOLLOWING:


FOR ALL OF THE LADIES/MEN THAT MADE NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS TO LOSE WEIGHT, ITS NOW FEBRUARY 20, 2006, HERE IS SOME HELPFUL ADVICE.......


NEVER


SWALLOW

ANYTHING.......

BIGGER THAN YOUR HEAD.

3 comments:

GRPOA said...

Hey sis, check out Char's blog, it's www.imcharp.blogspot.com


For Char, is the caps on the site making it hard to read? If so I'll change it....

Anonymous said...

caps means you are screaming in internet language... I have been wanting to share that with you for a few years :)
big sis

Jeremy said...

I like the CAPS ALOT IT IS FUN!!!!