Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, March 27, 2006

AFTER HOURS CLUB FUN!


No this post isn't about some rogue motorcycle club......It's about the constant turmoil that appliances and everything else man made present......






Me and the boy are currently up and performing surgery on the TEAM-T dryer, can't sleep......




Starlog-00:47 hours....mother says that dryer is running but no heat......gotta figure it out.....I already pulled it apart and did what most men do, I BANGED ON ALL THE PARTS WITH A HAMMER....Worked sporadically at best....


Man do I love doing this type of stuff at this hour....Funny thing is, I'm wide awake....Now I know why they don't put "A.M. OR P.M." on round clock dials......because it doesn't matter!



My only son kept telling me he knew the problem was the gas coils....I should have listened to him.....He finally put down his beer and set the two gas coils down and said, "dad, this is the problem....We will go to the store tomorrow and get replacements...." Smart little guy, just like his dad......And heck, he drinks my brand.......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are just to much for words! look at that dog helping with the dryer! what a pal

big sis