Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

THE STORM HIT! 31 IS HERE!

Yesterday was my 31st BDAY! Thanks to all for the calls, cards, gifts.....















I spent most of the day sleeping 3rd shift off but upon waking, my son and I visited the TEAM-T home-spa for a haircut and pedicure......The staff at the spa were friendly and gave great service....and of course.......The staff was my wife! Pedicure extraordinare lady! And of course, I chose the "you want happy ending?">>>>>



I got my hair cut as it's time to start phase 2 of my life! Time to step it up a little! Just as a soldier shave's his head for battle, I cut off the thinning locks for a fresh clean start! Besides, It'll look better once I get some ALABAMIE sun on the ol' noggin....





So, 31 hit.......







And here is how I feel!!! Bring it on!!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! I cannot express the depth of laughter when I read your blog each time! OUT LOUD LAUGHING! I LOVE YOU! love the hair. While we are not going to alabamie, as you say it, i am taking a computer break... NOT TURNING IT ON FOR A WHOLE WEEK< NO EMAIL, NOTHING!!! I need it... Need to get ready for the resurrection surgery too! have a great time in alabamie and remember age is just a stinking number! have fun!
see you soon

big sis