Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, March 25, 2006

From the Office of the Fish Police....WANTED INDIVIDUAL!

WANTED!!!!
This man has been seen by other fish taking our relatives and friends away to unknown places.
Excerpts from related FISH POLICE REPORTS:
-A perch came in to our Gun Lake Underwater Neighborhood Office yesterday and reported seeing him load over several hunded of our fish family into various buckets on sporatic occasions after catching them over the last year.
-Yet another large crappie reported a family member vanishing from the lake. The cousin was able to make a frantic call via the suspect's cellphone and describe the man cutting up the other captured fish and frying them while drinking a beer.
CAUTION TO OUR LOCAL PERCH, CRAPPIE, BLUEGILL, AND WALLEYE POPULATION! THIS MAN IS DANGEROUS AND IS BELIEVED TO BE WEARING THESE POLARIZED GOGGLES!
The Community of Bass for Human Beings Rights Council staged a protest today saying this man is completely innocent and provided the Fish Police of numerous examples where he threw Bass back. Numerous Bass testified as eye-witnesses that they were caught by the man and overheard him saying, "I hate bass." They then recall being released back into the lake. In light of this information, PLEASE STILL USE CAUTION!!!!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Nice!!

Anonymous said...

yes, he is even known to drill holes in the ceilings of our homes... BEWARE
big sis