Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, March 23, 2006

NEW REDNECK DISCOVERY! Built in Fishin' Rod Holders!


I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT MY HOUSE HAS BUILT IN ROD HOLDERS AND A GUN RACK IN THE KITCHEN!
Keep thinking out of the box folks, you never know what you'll find!
The area above my kitchen cabinets will hold two 8'6" WALLEYE trolling rods and a Marlin 22 rifle.....Who would have thought?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet your wife is THRILLED!!!

~P

Anonymous said...

those look my teeth
big sis

GRPOA said...

WHO IS `p? give me a hint...!

GRPOA said...

My wife gives me a lot of slack cuz i really ringer her bell!

GRPOA said...

My wife gives me a lot of slack cuz i really ringer her bell!

GRPOA said...

and i think i figured out who ~p is......