Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, March 10, 2006

Hillbilly Vacations!
















Sit back, and enjoy. Let me show ya how we do it with a little white trashy HILLBILLY STYLE!







Whether its The Smoky Mountains in Tennessee,




















staying in luxurious Mountain Top Log Cabins.....














or really trashy dumps that weren't as described on hotwire.com...........




An Allegan County Fourth of July Parade/Fireworks Party.......

Or having a party on someone's deck when they aren't home since they are at the hospital in LABOR....NOW THATS TRASHY!!!!

Or how about a calm trip to the local KLACKLER'S KACKLE KACKLER orchard that ends in a jarring tractor/apple tree crash while you are being pulled with 50 other people on large wagons!

The driver of this tractor had no business pulling all these people....He ran into that apple tree and the wheels kept spinnin' like you see at a hillbilly tractor pull, I jumped up and yelled with my arms outstretched, FULL PULL! FULL PULL!!!!!

...........................................................................................................Man, I almost forgot MYRTLE BEACH! I distinctly remember how much I enjoyed that 27 hour drive packed into two vans like migrant workers....That distinct smell of unknown origin that always arrives after more than the allotted number of people occupy the same space for too long... You know the smell, ITS LIKE FRESHLY BAKED PLAYDOUGH AND RAVEOLI'S. Are you with me?






My first palm tree, sandcastles, laying on the beach in a cabana......What a relaxing week...

Then there are backyard vacations HILLBILLY STYLE! The only ingredients for this vacation are: pools from Walmart, guitars, Busch Light, and a grill!

Ever get the feeling from the look on someone's pretty face that they are on their own little mental vacation for the moment? See the below Christmas picture for what I mean

Can Anyone tell me why I ALWAYS END UP HAVING TO RIDE ALL THE ANIMALS ON VACATION? Why is it little old me that has to get in the cage with the biting/jumping goats at the petting zoo? Why do I always have to be the first to pet the "safe" stingray? Or ride the camel that spit's at the handler and just ate some ladies knee high boot she was wearing?

Have you ever been to Glen HARBOR? This is how my uncle mis-pronounces it to this day....

......................................................................................................................................................................................................AND FINALLY, One year we didn't get to go on vacation because we thought it would be cool to gut a house.......LIVE AND LEARN!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have never laughed so hard at the garbage truck on the sand dunes, I dont know where you come up with these things, but they are hilarious... we have been sleeping when you called, each day i get up and die laughing at the new posts...

dont forget, carnivals: they bring people out of the woodwork! the trashies fair I have ever been to was in Lake Odessa! Tube tops, cellulite, tatoos and toerings (1 on each toe)

Your perspective on things floors me...
big sis
ps, i remember the apple ride to well... I told the kid when i got on it, i didnt want to be a dateline statistic! but we almost were!
big sis

Anonymous said...

this is tooooo funny!!! I think no wait, I KNOW I am a trashy redneck when I look at these inventions and say "wow, that is a great idea!"

Unknown said...

OMG that lil girl IS TO DAMN CUTE ^_^

Unknown said...

OMG that lil girl is to DAMN CUTE!!! ^_^