Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, March 27, 2006

Job Well Done......And An Apology

disclaimer.....this picture is not from the crash....but reminds me of it...

Just wanted to take a second to apologize to my partner for yelling at said partner during cpr......I didn't realize until it was over why you couldn't keep a good hold of the victim's head and that it was so slippery from blood/brain matter......Sorry I yelled at you during the heat of the moment....You did a good job in spite of the conditions!

And to all involved, job well done.....Some things are set in motion and the outcome is not able to be altered no matter how hard you try......

Here's to goin' home and huggin' your family after seeing somethin' horrible...

0 comments: