Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, March 27, 2006

IN THE WORDS OF W, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!


Just happened to flip by the WOODTV8 website and see an article of interest.....Man, am I glad I don't live up there in the big city! Those PoPo sound like they have their hands full!

After further reading, I'd say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
and I quote from the WOODTV website:

""""Nearly 150 people were arrested in an overnight raid by Grand Rapids Police. The raid went down at Stingers Motorcycle Club, the latest twist for a club with a violent past.

Stingers is no stranger to violence. In the last year and a half, it's had at least four shootings. That includes the murder of 33-year-old Brutus Whiteside, who was shot and killed on the dance floor in November of 2004.

Johnson said he didn't know it was an illegal business, and that this has certainly sullied his view of Grand Rapids. "I will never be back to Grand Rapids, ever in life... as soon as I can pay this ticket, I will never come back to Grand Rapids for nothing." Others agreed with Johnson."""



As a side note, I've followed this whole story for years and it sounds like the neighbors up there had their fill of killings and violence with this place! Maybe this will end it!


MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: