Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, May 06, 2006

OH BE CAREFUL LIL 'EYES' WHAT YOU SEE!

I know this picture makes me look like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but these are 100% certified POLARIZED FISHING GLASSES.....HELL, I'M 31, FOUR KIDS, I AIN'T TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYBODY ANYMORE.........


Like mom used to sing to us, "Oh be careful little "eyes" what you see. Oh be careful little (wall)eyes what you see!"........Today was a major accomplishment for me! About a year of planning, buying gear, THE SUPER WALLEYE CLINIC, and asking four point six million questions, I CAUGHT MY FIRST WALLEYE ON GUN LAKE! (in the USA-got some in Canada, but hell, they are like bluegills in Canada) I WAS SO PUMPED! I called everybody and told them!


I must apologize because when I called my fisherman buddies, I thought it was 19.5"...........After I got it home and measured it, without it flopping around in the boat, IT WAS 20.5"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEAM-T STRIKES AGAIN!

And for all the naysayers, I included a measuring tape photo with a STANLEY/CRAFTSMAN tape and a MILWAUKEE'S BEST LIGHT for reference beeeeeeeeeeeeyotches!

The sickness grows.....and grows.....and grows.....We got a full scale WALLEYE TUMOR GOIN' ON HERE FOLKS!!!! AND DADDY AIN'T SEEKIN' ANY TREATMENT BUT DOCTOR PRESCRIBED COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF TROOOOOLLLLLLLLING! (check out the blog on Saturday, goin' MOREL hunting to have a deluctuous spring honey beautSCRUMPTUOUS morel and walleye dinner with roasted parmesan asaparagus and smokin' hot homeade garlic cheeserific toast with a side of fresh WEIK'S OVERPRICED DELI OF GUN LAKE coleslaw!!!!!!!! and of course a beautifulumptuously frosty cold beer! Or perhaps a frostillychilled beautiful cornucopia boqueted' Cherry Wine from GOOD HARBOR VINEYARDS!)

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

awesome brother! you got em!!