Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, May 04, 2006

SPRINGTIME MORSELS OF GOLD!!!!!


Here are some beautiful spring time golden honey morsel MORELS that Clo-Clo's and I found today at our top secret spot!


Here they are cleaned up and ready to devour!! In the words of GRANDPA TEAM-T, "they were so good it don't even make no sense".........

If you've never had fresh morels fried up, you need to.....They rival the best lovin' you've ever had in your life!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

AWESOME!!!

HomemakerAng said...

i just saw them for $39.99 a pound!!!!!!!!!!! wow~!!!!!