Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, May 02, 2006

TEAM T GOES TO THE BIG WINDY CITY!




TEAM-T LOADED UP AND HEADED WEST!









For the first time in my life, I took a trip to a professional baseball game, the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field. I went with five other guys I know....and one I wished I didn't know once beer was consumed....Just kidding!



Lots of firsts this trip....A subway train! Someone should have told me that camo cowboy hats aren't trendy or cool in Chicago! I stuck out like a 14 foot long carp in a 5 gallon bucket! The subway or "red line" as they called it was pretty cool....I did my famous stewardess welcome presentation as to the location of the emergency exits and oxygen masks and hit a guy in the hat and shin on accident. Man there were some hairy people on the train!





I did manage to get ACHMED, a fan sitting nearby, to wear the Barry County CAMO cowboy hat for my picture......Man, the look in those eyes is a little spooky! JIHADDIII HADDDIII HADDII!

Chicago's finest were out around the stadium after the game picking up drunk fans by the nape of the neck and fillin' up the OL' FASHIONED FUN TIME PATTY WAGON!(or is it paddy?) I should note that 1.4 seconds after taking this picture I tripped on a 3" high garden fence and completely bit it! No warning, never saw it comin'! Just instantaneous embarrasment.
I realized I had captured the attention of about 3 cops and decided I'd get the heck outta there....MAN WAS I JEALOUS OF THIS TRANSFER VAN!!!!CAN I GET ONE PLEASE???????



We decided to get a somewhat group photo....You will see in this picture that two people are aware a ball is headed directly at us and two people have no idea. Can you pick the difference out? Just like the ol' Sesame Street game 'two of these kids know a ball is coming, two of these kids know a ball is coming..'

As in any big City, it was troubling to me to see all the homeless hustling for money!

And for this guy, well, I'll just let the pictures do the talkin......

It took him exactly 17 minutes at this atm to get it figured out..

Here is what 5 adult males in the back seat of a taxi looks like...

Chicago Memories..........


2 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

i need to go out with you sometime for a laugh! THE JIHADII HADII HADII nursing home mimimimimimiiimi is dying humorous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scary achmed though!

HomemakerAng said...

the men you were with are so middle aged looking!!! do you and I look middle aged too now???? we are getting old!