Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

THREE QUOTES OF WISDOM FOR THE DAY....

"WE ARE BORN NAKED,WET, AND HUNGRY. THEN THINGS GET WORSE."




"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream."
-- Mark Twain. American humorist, writer and lecturer, 1835-1910

If I do any sailing, I'll be wearing a life jacket!-jitters 1975-?

2 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

1975-2005 RIP

HomemakerAng said...

1975-2105 jitters