Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, May 05, 2006

WILDFIRE BURNS OUT OF CONTROL IN MY BACKYARD!!!

What started as just a small bonfire.......


and the ol' "just a couple of branches won't hurt honey, just move your chair back a little bit...."


turned into an inferno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(look carefully for me in the picture to get an idea of how tall the flames are, I'm sitting in a chair!)














Even my son gave me an odd look with the 15' plus flames.....











And with summer coming, had to fire up the new TEAM-T portable tepee for camping this summer!

Just one more day at TEAM-T!





3 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

you crack me up so bad!!!! the dog pictures is HYSTERICAL!!!! you should have been a commedian~~~~~~~~~~~

HomemakerAng said...

the best thing about the tent is when everyone is sick of it being set up, it sags with water on the top of it and then when you take it down, the grass is killed underneath it! kindof like slip and slides!

motherof4girls said...

Looking forward to many trips :)