Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Sickness Has Taken Form

Let me tell you all about my newest sickness.....For those fellow fisherman out there, you will know what I mean.....

It seems what once started out as a pleasurable way to spend some free time, has developed into a full blown SICKNESS!

Words cannot describe how much I have enjoyed fishing! Last night was the first time the SS TEAM-T took a maiden voyage into the darkness of GUN LAKE.....She is wired for power now! Thats an RV light I wired in for light....T-RASHY but oh so practical!


As an outsider looking in, would ask, WHY AND THE HELL WOULD A GUY GET IN A 12 FOOT OVERLOADED BOAT BY HIMSELF AT DARK AND DRIVE OUT INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE LAKE TO TROLL AROUND FOR HOURS?

I'm speaking of hours and hours of trolling back and forth in the pitch dark....The low hum of the Vexilar Depth Finder and the red/yellow/green light it projects into the boat....The low green hue broadcasted onto my face from the Garmin GPS directing my every move and speed....The wind whistling through the taut line on the poles as the lit planer boards cavalcade through the calm night water mimicking the movements of a large sailboat....

Why you ask? Why????

Because it's a sickness ladies and gentleman...

And it is ever evolving......


The only known treatment?

FISH!!!!!

0 comments: