Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, January 29, 2007

Buckets of Love!


As you all know I left for a weekend of ice fishing. Just prior to leaving, I filled up my buckets of anger when I saw the tile countertop ripped off and being prepared for remodeling. While I was gone, some major remodeling projects were undertaken by the all girl extended family TEAM T GIRLS, and man did they dump out my buckets of anger and fill them with love! Here are the TEAM S girls in all their glory after three solid days of hard work!

They finished the fireplace and look how awesome it turned out!

They put down new countertops and a new hand crafted tile backsplash!

















They even sanded and refinished the table!



Barry County Country Truck Driver Safety Glasses were used as well!

Outstanding work ladies! I am so happy with the work and so damn proud of you all! You have overfilled my buckets of anger and put love in them instead! I love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Americans demanding President Bush
Free Border Agents Ramos and Compean

Persecuted because they were doing their jobs.… That’s precisely what has happened to two U.S. Border agents who were convicted and sentenced to 11 and 12 year prison terms for shooting a Mexican drug smuggler who had crossed our border illegally with nearly 740lbs. of marijuana and physically assaulted one of the agents.

This outrageous injustice took place near El Paso, Texas—a hotbed of illegal activity, where drug smugglers, and violent gang members illegally crossing from Mexico are often encountered. On February 17, 2005, U.S. Border Agent Ignacio Ramos (a former nominee for border patrol agent of the Year), and Jose Compean attempted to apprehend a fleeing illegal alien at our border.

Today, both are in prison while their appeals are being heard. To make matters even worse, this same illegal alien who was given immunity for his testimony, has since been apprehended again for bringing illegal drugs into the U.S. He was again freed, and is now suing the U.S. for $5 million claiming his civil rights were violated.

"Pardon the Border Agents" petition
by clicking here:

http://www.grassfire.org/142/petition.asp?PID=11534403

We cannot let the Ramos and Compean family down. This is a
story that must not die, and we are relying completely on
our team to carry their message to every corner of our nation.

We are making an impact, and things are happening, but
we need to keep the pressure on high!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you certainly should be proud of them. Not only did they do an outstanding job, they did it with 9 children, ages 8 and under, in the middle of their job site. Think about that for awhile. These women are the BOMB!!!!

DJ Alexander said...

wow,

great job ladies!!! I love the fireplace. It looks great. the other projects look fantastic too.


TEAM T TILING !!!! GO GIRLS!!!

dj

Anonymous said...

Whats up Team T! Check into the Agent Ramos thing! Really an unfortunate story and quite upsetting. They need the Team T support!!!