Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lowered Expectations and The WoodChopper Outfit

Ever notice how as we get older, our expectations of life and even our own personal appearance seem to wane in the spotlight? Perfect example:

I didn't even realize how much of a jackass I looked like until it was brought to my attention by my wife today. Each piece of the WOODCHOPPER OUTFIT carefully selected based on warmth and comfort. Both the pants and shirt are goretex windstopper products......The boots you ask?

My beloved father gave me these yesterday when I went to visit......Thanks so much dad! I love them! I have a feeling I will be wearing them all the time......They have such a rugged look and are very comfortable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Glad to see you are back to blogging!
AmyOsto

Anonymous said...

Go PACK Go