Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

HOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGER Mouse Carp


I must tell you that trolling for Walleye today and catching a CARP really frustrated me.....A CARP and a Walleye are on the exteme opposite ends of the spectrum.........It would be similar to comparing a Wolf and a Mouse. They are both animals, you can hunt both of them, but oh what a prize the wolf (walleye) is! And oh what a disgusting inconvenience a mouse (carp) is!

So, in frustration and after reading the fishing report posts on the West Michigan Walleye Club, I packed up my BUCKETS OF CARP ANGER and headed out ot Muskegon Lake. A solid 1.5 hrs from my house and into the land of the unknown......After 20 minutes of trolling, MONSTER ON THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can easily fit both my fists in this PIKES mouth....And it's head is as big as mine......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It seems that pictures don't always do things justice, so here's a comparison photo.....Notice the girth of my daughter and the girth of the fish....It's head is wider than hers!

35" long, 12lbs (11lbs 6 oz-hey, did you go fishing today and freeze your ass off? I say it's 12 pounds)

End result, THE ANGER BUCKETS ARE EMPTY! OFF TOMORROW FOR A TRIP TO GANDER MOUNTAIN TO SPEND MY GIFT CARD (THANKS MOM AND DAD) AND PICK UP SOME LURES FOR A MOONLIGHT FISHING TRIP WITH MY BROTHERIN LAW! Details to follow!

p.s.-It was a joy to have all my buddies (and buddyet) at work see my stinky fish.....I love to have others enjoy my fun as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice fish man! cc

Anonymous said...

I told you that lake was producing! That's a great fish! Bigger than what guys get when they pay big money to go to Canada for pike!
A.O.

Anonymous said...

Nice work Jitters!!! And, I'm talking about the kid...she's gorgeous :) The fish is cool too.

Anonymous said...

You need to get bldg service to hang that on the waal below the buck :)...Nice Catch