Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, January 14, 2007

MUSKEGON LAKE TALLY

Well, a good time was had on Muskegon lake last night. She was flat as glass. In speaking with the 6 or so passing boats, they all said fishing was slow......It was slow. Flat and calm aren't two words generally associated with successful Walleye fishing....

We hooked this 25" Pike around midnight.....No other hits......

Other than the "double" we had on which turned out to be a double snag of the bottom.....We loaded up and left at about 0230 hours this morning......I would have liked to stay longer but the fish just weren't havin' it......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice rubber gloves. Who is that wus?

GRPOA said...

It's my brother in law..