Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, January 18, 2007

Runnin' Down My Country




I hear people talking bad about the way they have to live in this country. Harping about the wars we fight and griping about the way things ought to be. Now, I don't mind them switching sides and standing up for what they believe in, but when they're running down this country man, they're walking on the fighting side of me!

I read about some squirly guy who claims he just "don't believe in fightin", and I wonder how the rest of us can count on being free. They love our milk and honey but they preach about some other way of livin'. When they are runnin' down our country hoss, they're walkin' on the fightin' side of me! If you don't love it, LEAVE IT! (Merle Haggard)


I acknowledge the free right for every American to speak their opinion. After all, that's how this blog exists......But perhaps we must all reconsider an appropriate way to do so.....For instance, these folks showed up recently at Ford's Funeral:



I can't even watch t.v. as all I hear is negative spin on our government.....I don't read the newspaper (fish wrap) and basically get a blurb of news here and there from the internet.....

I'm sick and tired of people runnin' her down, and frankly, YOU'RE WALKIN' ON THE FIGHTIN SIDE OF ME!

(And on the fightin' side of My Uncle Tom from Maple City, MI)

0 comments: