Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Advice for the Day about Your Piece of the Pie.


"What we yearn for, and truly want, we can never have. Tis' the pursuit of said longing that brings some satisfaction...." GT 1-13-07.

I made this up.....What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jitters I'll just say it...I Love You!! Chico
P.S. Come to days, we will have two opening ons our team!

Anonymous said...

Jitters,
Great rant, you should run for office (or at least take the spot of one of the idiots on GR talk radio).

Be safe,
Noodles

Knight Rider said...

nice saying jitters. you are smarter than the average bear.

Anonymous said...

True happiness is wanting what you have, not having what you want...I don't remember who actually said that, but it's true!