Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, January 18, 2007

U.P. TENT CAMP

Trailer, your hollander ass must wait just one more week for the U.P. Deer Camp Tent Pics.---I'm getting my taxes back and will buy the scanner for the pics!

So, in your memory I post the following:


U.P. DEER CAMP OATH

“When you are encamped with your friends, then you shall keep yourself from every evil thing. If any man among you becomes unclean because of a nocturnal emission, then he shall go outside the camp. He shall not come inside the camp, but when evening comes, he shall bathe himself in water, and as the sun sets, he may come inside the camp.”

Trailer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Trailer has wet dreams to me

Anonymous said...

Apparently Trailer still has frequent wet dreams around hairy men.

Anonymous said...

"Forrest" sounds like he wants to be a hairy man at that deer camp!