Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, January 13, 2007

Searching for Adventure!



Well, she's all loaded up and ready to roll.........In my ever evolving search for ADVENTURE I am embarking on a trip into the dark waters of Muskegon Lake tonight with "Wig", my brother in law......The anticipation is killing me...

A little song for the fish.::::(from Shania Twain-UP-"I'm gonna getcha good."

Don’t want ya for a weekend
Don’t want ya for a night
I’m only interested if I can have ya for life

I know it sounds serious
And baby I am
You’re a fine piece of real estate
And I’m gonna get me some land

So don’t try to run, honey
I’m gonna get ya while I’ve got ya in sight.
I’m gonna get ya if it takes all night
You can betcha by the time I say go
You’ll never say no


You can bet your bottom dollar in time that you’re gonna be mine.


The wolf is being unleashed and I'm taking "the program" to Muskegon Lake......Planning on dropping the ol' boat in the water at about 10pm......Stay tuned.....Will be fishing from 10pm til about 0200.....I got a feeling some monsters will be drug into the boat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Jitters,
You ever think about running for office (or at least talk radio)? One of the best rants I have seen in a long time.

Regards from Nicaragua,
Noodles

Anonymous said...

Jitters - It appears that you are wearing a PINK shirt in this pic. Is it true? Not that there is anything wrong with pink...if you're a girl anyways.

GRPOA said...

Indeed the shirt is pink. It is one of the shirts I bought at KMART for the temporary inside job I had. I'm confident enough in myself to wear pink and know that I'm a man even if I made four girls!

Jitters

Perhaps the five women I live with are rubbing off on my manhood? I doubt it.......